Did you know it's possible to restore your smile in a single day? In many cases, Dr. Reyes-Viruet is able to provide you with full-arch, fixed-in teeth in just one visit using her New Teeth in One Day procedure using All-on-4® dental implants. Using this advanced technique, Dr. Reyes-Viruet can perform any needed extractions, place the implants and attach aesthetic and functional temporary teeth in just one visit.
Repair Your Smile in Just One Day!
Many of our patients look back on their decision to improve their smile with All-on-4® dental implants with pride. If you’re considering this effective, implant-retained denture option, our Fort Myers, FL periodontic team is here to help. Our implant specialist, Dr. Reyes-Viruet will be with you every step of the way!
Because everyone’s smile is unique, we work diligently to create one-of-a-kind solutions that feel natural and give each patient a beautiful smile. Dr. Reyes-Viruet works closely with general and restorative dentists to provide customized All-on-4® tooth replacement services that meet the lifestyle needs of our patients. Your new teeth will be custom-crafted from natural-looking materials for results you can be proud of!
Revolutionary Restorative Dental Care
With All-on-4® dental implants, you can enjoy a brand new smile in just one day. All-on-4®, often also referred to as “Teeth in a Day”, rehabilitates an arch by precisely placing four implants to support a permanent, fixed denture.
Implant-retained dentures offer a long list of benefits over conventional dentures. The ultra-durable material of the implant integrates naturally with the bone, stimulating bone regeneration to keep the jaw healthier and stronger. They also allow you to talk and eat without discomfort.
As an added benefit, the process even helps your face stay more youthful looking!
The All-on-4® Process
In many cases, Dr. Reyes-Viruet is able to provide patients with full-arch, fixed-in teeth in one visit using her Teeth in a Day procedure. She can perform any needed extractions before carefully placing your implants and attaching aesthetically pleasing, fully functional temporary teeth in the same visit.
Here is how the process works:
- First, Dr. Reyes-Viruet will evaluate your jaw for bone density to ensure it is healthy enough to support the loading of dental implants. Then, using advanced imaging technologies, our team will take a deep look at your oral anatomical structures to determine exactly where to place your dental implants.
- After a thorough assessment, Dr. Reyes-Viruet will surgically place your new dental implant, then attach temporary teeth to your implants using abutments — giving you new teeth on the same day as your surgery!
- During the 6-8 week healing process, we recommend going easy on your new teeth to ensure your treatment doesn't experience any setbacks.
- Once the implants have fully integrated with the jawbone, you will receive your final teeth. These are placed by your general dentist or a restorative dentist recommended by Dr. Reyes-Viruet.
- The new teeth can be made out of a selection of natural-looking materials, including porcelain, acrylic, or zirconium.
- During your consultation, Dr. Reyes-Viruet can answer all of your questions and determine the best treatment route for your goals!
Schedule Your Dental Implants Consultation With Dr. Reyes-Viruet Today!
Implant-supported dentures can return optimal function and confidence to a patient's smile. If you think All-on-4® dental implants could be the tooth replacement solution for you, give us a call to schedule a consultation with Dr. Reyes-Viruet.